Saturday, October 3, 2009

3rd October 09. Time runs so fast... sigh.















Yep. I watched the show on DVD just now. With my mum. I actually had the choice to watch with my dad, only that I didn't. I'm more used to watching with my mum...
Anyway, the movie was cool. Sort of. It talks about a dad trying to retrieve his kidnapped daughter from being sold to prostitution. For those of you who hasn't watched it yet, WATCH IT NOW!
I didn't write(or go to comp at all) for the last two weeks because I was er.. banned. I won't go into why I was grounded, though. I'll just fill you in on what happened the times I didn't write(and that's a lot of things) and I'm outta here. Here they are...
a) Honey's death.
b) Playing hooky from school. Actually, I had to, 'cos Dad made me.
c) Inpromptu speech (topic was "Is it better to have loved and lost better to have never
loved at all?" and it was sooo freaking hard.)
d) Mum's new "unique" roses.
Okay. I was exaggerating when I said that there were a lot of new things. It was only four.
I have nothing else to write... guess I'll just go online again tomorrow. Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment