Saturday, October 17, 2009

17th October 09. Sunday.

I didn't write in for 2 weeks again because-you guess it. However, most of my worries are cleared because

MY TEAM GOT FIRST FOR THE THE ADS!!!

But I still suffered embarrassments because of my informal dressing. So whenever I walk past anyone(it doesn't matter whom) they stare at me, open their mouths and ask:

"Aren't you going to change for your ad presentation later?"

And I act moody and answer "no". Then I tell them to sit their butts on the chair and do their work or else they are in for it to hide my embarrassed feelings.

This week was pretty good 'cos I passed for all of my Science self tests and passed with flying colors in my LIFEPAC Test. Plus, once and for all, I skipped my level 8 in HG. Thanks to Sam and Charis for urging me to do so.

I'm stopping here for now. I'll try to write next week (or later) if I can. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment