Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday, 15 August, 2009.

Nothing much to write AGAIN. Then why am I writing in? For fun and just to fill up this freakin' blog. :( Though actually I like it.

I removed the M-rated warning that everyone encounters when they want to read CornerSpot because (to me) it's scaring everyone away. Even Pastor Jackie my once-was teacher was slightly hesitant when she saw the warning. And Mishie my friend over Pet Society commented on it.

I actually didn't mean to write this late. It's 7:39 pm now, and I'm still logged on to the comp. So what though. I got stuck on the computer on last Saturday for more than 5 whole hours. Get past two on a normal boring day and my eyes hurt like hell and for bonus I get a monster headache. God's miracle I got past 5.

Quick stop here. There is a proverb that I found in the book Nineteen Minutes ( not hours) that I would like to put here.

Before you go on the journey of revenge, start by digging two graves, one for your enemy, one for yourself. - Chinese Proverb

This is pretty good advice for those who want to get revenge for something. Like me, for example. That absent-minded cousin of mine from my dad's side went and killed my pet mynah called- of all names- Mynah. I had bawled my head off and plotted revenge for the whole day afterwards. I actually still do think about revenge although that eventful day was on last January, a year before. Sher-Mayne says I have to let things go.

I wish it was as easy as that. And I wonder why the Lord made man's brains to be like steel traps-remembering all the bad stuff that ever happened to them.

Or maybe that only happened when the devil interfered.

Well. *sighs*

I might have a bit more to say, like apologizing for the absence of pics lately (the comp's fault, not mine) but Mum's been nagging at me to get off the comp and everything so I'd think I'd better. I'll talk tomorrow, when I have the time. <3 size="4">

No comments:

Post a Comment