Saturday, August 29, 2009

30th August 2009. I think.



I've just come home from my cousin Callie's house yesterday from a sleepover. I could have stayed until today, but then I had tuition.



Today's Callie's birthday. Too bad I can't be there to celebrate with her. But at least I can still say happy birthday.



It's almost the end of school holiday. I'm glad, because now I don't have to go to my dad's shop, which just has to be the World's Most Boring Place on Earth(don't tell my dad I wrote this) every morning, and do my LIFEPACs.


Anyway, here are the photos I took at Callie's.
















Callie the birthday girl. :)

Ok, photo. Since this is the only photo I could upload.

I'll have to write next time. I'm right now also logging onto the online Cartoon Network games. Going to play Camp Lazlo (if I can).

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment