Sunday, May 16, 2010

my new little charge

Guess what.

I am the proud owner of a tiny little green baby red-eared turtle.

Mum and Dad went to some shop called Ga Hing near Midvalley today. I stayed home because I knew that if I went to Ga Hing, I would so totally die of boredom, for all they sold there were tiles, bathroom appliances, taps...etc.

So I stayed home.

Mum and Dad came back earlier than was expected. I looked up to see them place a glass bowl on the table. In it was a tiny green turtle.

"What the-"

"He's yours." grinned Dad.

Speechless with shock, I stared at Mum.

"What? He's yours. Go and take him!"

I stared, dumbstruck. And all those years ago when I was so young, when I had begged and begged and practically fell on my knees for a turtle, and they just laughed at me? What made them change their minds?

What what what what what?

Anyway.

I'm so worried now. I have a turtle now, and I'm sooo freaking worried that it will just die on me. It's so small and so delicate. How am I to take care of it?

How how how how how how?

Oh God my Lord, help me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment