Saturday, November 21, 2009

Awards night,birthdays,yearbooks,and a very pissed feeling

21 November 09.

Awards Night is over. So is my birthday, which was yesterday. The yearbook which I've been waiting for all along is now with me. But I am so pissed off. > (

Why, I hear you ask?

A few reasons are listed below:

  1. It's end of school.
  2. I'm all alone.
  3. Bigger expectations are put on me 'cos I'm a year older now. 13, in fact. And bigger expectations means tougher responsibilities.
  4. Most of my stuff have been dumped into the bin.
  5. I'm having cramps, which all females should understand.
  6. I miss school.
  7. I hate office.

There are probably countless more, but I'm too tired and lazy to write in any longer. Ha ha ha.

Well, I can't do anything about my miserable problems now. The most I can do is grin and bear it, and wish y'all a Happy and Blessed Holiday. = )

P.S. I tend to get a little lonely sometimes. Please write in my Cbox to show that you have not forgotten me. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment