Saturday, July 25, 2009

23 July 2009. The first time I have written in CornerSpot.

Although I made this blog 2 weeks ago.

Actually, I STILL do not exactly know what to write. OK. Let me introduce myself.

I'm Zhao Yu, 13, and I go to Vineyard Resources, a home-schooling center. My dad wanted me to create a blog by the end of this year, but being me, I created it on the day he said that. Now he wants me to teach him how to create a blog.

I might have stopped here,but since my dad wants me to add something more, I'll do it.

This morning, when I was at tuition, Dad and Mom ran off to MPH to get me a book. Now this is pretty weird because I was banned from reading books for not doing enough LIFEPACs. The book was called Yesterday's Weather, a bestseller br Anne Enright. Dad chose the book because it had won an award.

Very well then. As soon as I got home, I immediately threw myself down on the sofa to read it. I had assumed that it would be good for me.

How wrong I was.

Obviously this was not a book for my age.There were words such as "f---" and "s---" and the characters-uuuuuurgh. I'm not going to say.

Obviously this book was for adults, not for me.

I'm running out of time and I would have to write in again when I have the time. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment